Tuesday, August 17, 2010

and the winner is...


All the entries...
Drew's pick...
Hmm...wonder who's it is
KRIS!!
The winner of the FACES: South Korea magazine is Kris!!
I think that it is both ironic and fitting that Kris won ~ congrats to my first bloggy friend turned real life friend. Thank you Kris for all your wisdom...and for spreading the word about our upcoming journey to Seoul.

And, thank you to everyone for your wonderful advice...it was all so very helpful!
It sounds like the Seoul bus tour, the National Folk Museum, Seoul Tower and Insadong are definite musts; we are still pondering the guest house - but leaning towards one of the suggested hotels (our trip to Busan complicates things a bit); I loved Dina's suggestion of asking Leo's Foster Mom what her favorite memories of him are; and could not thank you all enough for your gift ideas ~ I will be sure to share what we final decide on.

It was fun to "meet" some new friends out there in blog-land...those that are home with their child and with Seoul experience; as well as those that are waiting to travel just like we are. I look forward to getting to know you better as I follow your journeys.

Until next time...the wait continues!!

6 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Yay for Kris!!!

Rebecca said...

So fun!!!

Kris said...

Hee, hee!! I'm so excited that I won this!! I also find it a bit ironic that I won since I'm your first bloggy turned real life friend :) Next time I see Drew I've got to give him a major high five for picking my name.

Now, come on travel call!!!!!!!!!

katybut said...

We are waiting for our little girl (2/2 referral) and recently got EP too! It's fun to see other families in the same boat. I hope your TC comes super quick!

Beth said...

Hello Sue! I came across your blog via a link from Kelly's...We live in Chicago with our 5 year old daughter and rec'd our referral for our son from Korea on Jan 4 and rec'd word from our agency (Lifelink) that Eastern said that we have an EP too! Needless to say we are on cloud nine. Now the real fun begins and, like you, I will be running around like a crazy lady attending to all the last minute details. I'm not sure if we will be in Seoul at the same time but here is my email if you are interested bschenck74@yahoo.com in getting in touch. Also, LOVE your blog! Fingers crossed for travel calls to come soon - Beth

Janet said...

Congrats to Kris. Love that she won!