Wednesday, December 15, 2010

one hundred days

Today marks the 100th day Leo has been home with us.  And wow, we really have come a long way.  We know how much joy and happiness he has brought into our lives...and from what we can tell, we think he's adjusting and enjoying life with us as well.  Wouldn't ya say.............

Until next time...sweet dreams my sweet drooling little Leo!

7 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

Happy 100 days with your sweetie pie! Cheers to many many many more!

Elizabeth Frick said...

Happy 100 days! Fabulous photos :)

Michelle said...

100 days?!?! Wow!! I must have missed that milestone in our house. Sheesh! Okay, how grown up does Leo look in the picture in your front yard with the very cool mini lawn mower in the background?!? Holy cow! He looks like a little boy. No more baby. So cute. And sad! Loved all the photos!

P.S. yes, just shop online. You have two boys....there's nothing good that can come out of you trying to take them shopping on friday. lol...

kelly said...

Happy 100 days! What a great milestone. I'm so happy you posted all these photos of Leo - he is a very happy, adorable little boy. He is obviously doing VERY well in your family :)

Janet said...

Congrats on Leo being home for 100 days. A GREAT milestone! I love the photos. Leo is adorable...and I think he looks a lot like D in a few of these shots (i.e. looking down at his crayons...and STANDING UP ON CHAIRS!! Boys!).

Pix said...

Only 100 days? Feels like a lifetime! Happy 100 days to you all.

Kris said...

Awww, "my sweet drooling little Leo" I love it! I can't believe it's been 100 days (actually more than that because I'm behind)! I love his big smile - he's definitely one happy little guy!