Saturday, February 26, 2011

99+1=100

well...thanks to dear ole dad's observations...it appears that all accounted four really isn't so good at counting.  there really are only nine pictures in the last post.  (come on, how many others of you noticed?!)

to make things right...here is picture ten...item number one hundred...a previously undisclosed picture "that says it all" of a time when we were a newly formed family of four and the weather was perfect. pure bliss and happiness.


Until next time...when i promise there will not be any counting or numbers of any kind.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

You saved the best for last! What a GORGEOUS family!!!

everythingismeowsome said...

that picture is FABULOUS!!! I'm so glad your dad noticed so we didn't miss it!

Janet said...

GREAT family photo...beautiful family!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

LOVE this!

I haven't gotten to your original post (ahem, I am a little behind...) but I *totally* would have noticed the missing photo. ;-)

Michelle said...

Aaaaw, I LOVE this photo! How could this have been left out?!? Seriously, this is the best left for last! For the record....I didn't notice the missing photo. :)

kelly said...

I did NOT notice it was only 9 but I'm so glad your dad did because this photo is FABULOUS!!! It really is just beautiful. I hope it's blown up and framed somewhere in your house!