GREAT things have happened since i last posted...drew's off the wait list and in everyday kindergarten, my boys got the best haircuts ever...and leo has miraculously stopped drooling, for reasons absolutely unknown. [which does make us wonder if we are still supposed to have his adenoids removed along with the other has-been-impossible-to-coordinate below the belt procedure. part of me believes the drool was all god's plan to have the below the belt procedure done - cause we had always decided we wouldn't solely put leo under anesthesia for that - so with needing the adenoids out it made sense to us to do it too. though, a friend recently pointed out that the opposite could be true...god may be telling us not to touch leo's privates by curing the drool. things that make you go hmmm. decisions. decisions.
anyhow...back to the post at hand. here's some of the behind the scenes looks at our all important day.
the scene before heading into the courthouse - looks like some good afternoon car naps were had!
this series of pictures was taken as soon as we left the courtroom. drew insisted we sing "oh say can you sing" (aka...the star spangled banner) which we also sing before playing hockey games in the basement and in the driveway
| and the home of the BRAVE |
patiently waiting while mom figures out and waits for paperwork
and then, waiting with a little more spirited attitude
until next time...i've got a date with my big boy tonight - we're headed to the NCAA hockey championship game. i am so excited. GO BLUE!!!!
6 comments:
"poop is smooth"
words of wisdom.
If you want to talk about "the surgery", email me. We chose to do it.
I"m lovin' the action shots at the courthouse. I hope everyone there enjoyed the entertainment for the day :)
And the poop comment is HILARIOUS! Smart little dude you got there. :)
oh, drew, you are a smart little guy!
and i love the pics of the boys in the courthouse, especially the ones of them going crazy with those little flags! too cute!
I love seeing all the photos of your "spirited" boys! :-)
Great perspective about how "it doesn't really matter now" - great wisdom that I need to remember myself!
Those photos are awesome - I love how they just get blurrier and blurrier as the flag action intensifies :)
PS - For what it's worth, while you were writing about Leo's drool stopping, my first thought was that he (or God) wanted to stop the other surgery from happening. Hee hee.
I'm soooo glad Drew set you straight on the poop texture. Phew! You can move on now. How funny...I'm glad you shared the details. :-)
I thought the same thing as Kelly -- that the drool stopped to avoid touching his other parts. :-)
I laughed at the sign on the counter...about not setting your children on it (for their safety). It says NOTHING about children running around with flags (on sticks) instead. Funny!!
LOVE how big bro Drew is touching little bro's back...so nurturing/caring. Sigh.
Post a Comment