Monday, July 12, 2010

busted

So, it turns out that our agency has become aware that families from our agency are sending “additional” care packages to Korea through families traveling from other agencies. How? The Korean agency told them…and told them that they are not happy about it – it’s creating too much additional work to distribute these extra care packages and is therefore taking away from the care and case management of the children.

GUILTY

BUT…can you really blame us (and when I write “us” I really hope the agency is defining the term not as “us - the Krekelbergs”…but as “us - all those waiting to travel that found a better way to get packages to our children”. The agency wouldn't put out a program-wide scolding reminder if it was just "us - the Krekelbergs", would they? I so hope not. Otherwise, I am thoroughly embarrassed and will have extreme guilt for days/weeks/months).

But really, we - the Krekelbergs,- submitted our first care package to the agency in March and from my best estimation [as I got no confirmation of delivery], it did not reach Leo’s hands until early June. That’s not exactly timely. So, when I saw an opportunity to get some more love to Leo, I took it. Who knew if there’d ever be another opportunity before we traveled.

I am such a rule follower…to a fault. So, believe me when I say I had doubts about sending the latest care package to Leo through a bloggy-friend – I so did not want to get in trouble. I hate getting in trouble. The doubts didn’t exactly last long, but I definitely had them. And as it turns out, I guess my doubts were warranted. But, while I do feel really bad, I am still glad I broke the loosely defined rules of our agency (they never said we couldn't send packages with others traveling, they just said we could only send [at the time] one package through them). Leo has more pictures of us and a cute little doggie to drool all over. It may have taken some additional administrative effort to get the package to Leo…for that I apologize…but if it helps easy the transition come this fall, won’t it have been worth it for everyone?!?

I just really, really hope that our “additional” package of care and love to Leo does not negatively affect the Korean agency’s opinion of us...us - the Krekelbergs AND us - all those from our agency waiting to travel. It would not be good if the consequences of our actions impacted all our EP submission and/or travel call urgency. That would be bad. Very bad. Oh the guilt I would have then!

[Yikes, I wonder it the Korean agency told our agency which families caused all the trouble?! Please let us have remained anonymous!]

Until next time…maybe I’ll level the playing field and reduce administrative burden by planning on not sending another package through our agency to Leo. Maybe.

4 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

yikes! I am a total scaredy cat rule follower too, so I know how you must have literally wilted when you read that "scolding". But I know of many other families who have done it too. I guess in the end, it does create more work. I wish there was a better way for all of this stuff--care packages, EPs, everything. Maybe you will be seeing him soon and care packages won't even be an issue anymore!

kelly said...

I hope I didn't get you guys in trouble! I'm a rule follower too but I have to say that I've heard the foster families LOVE getting these care packages because it shows them that their babies are loved and that we are thinking about them. To me, that is more important than a bit of administrative burden on the part of the staff. Now, having said that, I do think some people may go overboard in sending care packages ALL THE TIME. We may have butted up against that line ourselves since we sent four - oops. But I don't regret it. So there. :)

Kris said...

You are only guilty of loving Leo and wanting him to know his family. I would have done the same thing in your shoes. The wait is hard enough and when the opportunity comes to send a little love to your child - you take it!!

Some people probably do go overboard in sending packages (I don't blame them) but it sounds like it's causing problems which is a shame. Hopefully the next thing to fly over to Leo will be YOU!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Interesting that the korean agency said that!!! Wow. I would have done the same things in your shoes!!!

Sorry you got that email and have guilty feelings... :(