| Drew & Granny anxious to pick |
| JACKPOT! - the catch phrase for a big bunch of ripe blueberries |
| Drew ate more than went into his bucket - and this is how some were eaten |
| Fireworks |
| goofy! (wonder if the lady in the background is playing along too?) |
| yummy chocolate-chocolate-chocolate dessert |
| lovin' the beach! |
| lovin' Captin Sundae - a strawberry sundae with chocolate ice cream |
| next year there will be four of us hangin' with CS |
![]() |
| an annual tradition - this year 39.5 inches |
![]() |
| Drew's right on the board with me, my brother and cousins |
| one of many jumps into the warm & wavy lake |
![]() |
| Bob Evan's parking lot...my two boys in the backseat - one holding the other |



5 comments:
Oh my gosh... that last photo made my breath catch! Lovely!
It looks like the whole trip was amazing... but I can't remember any of the other photos now. :-)
That last caption is so sweet!!! Looks like a wonderful vacay - especially the warm and wavy lake! And I love that Leo will be there next year to get measured too!
I love the marks on the wall--what a wonderful tradition!
We measure the kids too! Usually one near their birthdays or sometimes when they ask. My omG moment was when Luke said "Let's check" and when I measured him, I had to stand on my tiptoes to mark it and his mark is ONE INCH under mine!
Great shot of Drew jumping into the lake!
Oh man, that last picture is the best! You took so many great pictures!! It really looks like a fun trip.
Isn't it awesome to think that Leo will be there with you next year?!!
Post a Comment