Like every family...our family is imperfectly perfect, uniquely awesome, undeniably fortunate, and forever connected to each other.
We are "all accounted four (with a little extra)".
Follow along as we find our moxie and live life to its fullest.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
forever?
A conversation with Drew before bed Tuesday night...in the hallway...after saying goodnight to Leo.
Drew: "Will he be with us forever?"
Me: "He sure will, Drew. What do you think about that?"
Drew: The most awesome and gigantic smile I have seen on him in days
hi there! i found you through michelle's blog and i wanted to say that your boys are beautiful and that conversation is just too sweet! congrats on bringing leo home!
13 comments:
So very precious.
Awwwww, that is awesome and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that photo!!!
Tearing up over here again. xo
Best thing I have read all day. That Drew, he's such a sweetheart! And that photo - LOVE it!
What a sweet boy you are raising!
I could probably gobble Drew up... love it!! And, I LOVE that photo!
The picture is ridiculously adorable!!! Love it :)
that is so very sweet!!
So sweet and I LOVE the picture!
I love this!! Forever is perfect!
Great photo and great story! Says so much about your lovely family.
Hi! I'm a new reader! What sweet boys you have.
hi there! i found you through michelle's blog and i wanted to say that your boys are beautiful and that conversation is just too sweet! congrats on bringing leo home!
Post a Comment